Recipe by winter rowand
this is a quick and simple way to "roast" your chestnuts in the microwave yeaaaa
Directions See How It's Made
- cut and X in to the chestnuts to keep them from exploding.
- place nuts in one layer in a shallow dish sprinkle with salt cook uncoverd for 1 minute.
- flip thin heat 1 minute more.
- then stir them up and cook an additional minute.
- let set about 5 minutes or until cool enough to peel off the shell.
- remember the nuts are best eaten hot so if you need to reheat them just pop them in for another 30sec.
- hope you enjoy.