Recipe by Xiola Blue
From Nick Jr.
Top Review by Debber
This is a very nice BEGINNING of a smoothie. I used a 16-oz bag of frozen mango, vanilla yogurt and kept the rest the same EXCEPT I ended up adding some apple juice to get it liquid enough to pour from the blender. I used about 3 T. of honey for the sweetener. The kids loved it, so did I!!! *Made for PAC Fall '07*
- 1 (12 ounce) packageunsweetened frozen fruit (such as blueberries, strawberries or raspberries)
- 5 ounces plain yogurt
- honey, to taste
- 3 graham crackers
- fresh mixed berry
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the frozen fruit and the yogurt in a food processor about 1 minute, until smooth.
- Add a spoonful or more of honey to sweeten slightly.
- The amount of honey needed will depend on the sweetness of the fruit==taste as you go.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a container and freeze until firm.
- If desired, spoon fresh berries into four serving bowls.
- Crumble crackers over the top, and add yogurt.