Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick hummus recipe, no tahini required.
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Process garlic in a food processor until chopped.
- Add garbanzo beans, lemon juice, salt, pepper and process until smooth.
- Add olive oil slowly to food processor while running.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
Awesome recipe! this is wayyy better than another hummus recipe i recently tried. my 1year old LOVES this! thanks so much!
I like this better than the store bought stuff! From now on I will make my own! My garlic was really stout though, added alot of heat so I did not use the hot sauce in mine, and the salt amount was right on.
Very good!! Served it on homemade tortillas alongside of a minestrone soup! So quick and easy, too! Thanks!!