- 2 cups diced cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) bags frozen broccoli, pieces cooked
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, toasted, and torn into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in bottom in bottom of lightly greased casserole dish.
- Layer broccoli on top of chicken.
- Comnine cream of chicken soup, mayo, and lemon juice, stir mixing well. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread cream of chicken mixture over broccoli and chicken.
- TOp with grated cheddar, then bread crumbs.
- Place small pieces of butter on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- ( Can be made 1 day ahead, and stored, covered in fridge.).