Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Asian style sauteed cabbage. My favourite dish at the moment. Cooked with wok with fresh ingredients. Very quick and easy.
- 1⁄2 thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 -3 cm thickness grated gingerroot (I keep in freezer to last longer and its easier to grate)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add cabbage, lemon juice, soy sauce and grated ginger and stir till cabbage is covered with mixture.
- Cover with lid and keep on low heat to steam on low for a few minutes.
- Un-cover and stir till cabbage is limp.
- Serve as a side dish or tasty snack.