Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this from a church cookbook.
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- Heat soup in a saucepan.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook over low heat about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Optional add: crumbled bacon, chopped ham, or grated cheese.
Bullwinkle, This was indeed a quick and easy and CREAMY recipe.We loved the taste too,(all but the thyme) next time I will leave out the thyme.Otherwise it was a wonderful recipe.Thank you bunches,Darlene