Recipe by HokiesMom
Found this winner in a Quick Cooking Magazine. It was under the Kids in the Kitchen section. It is so much fun having even the younger kids help with this recipe. A great idea for using up some leftover pancakes!!
- 1 tablespoon butter (or you can use margarine if you prefer)
- 2 -3 pancakes (about 6 inches)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pancakes into 1 inch pieces or there abouts. It does not have to be perfect - that is the joy of this recipe.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Add the pancakes, sugar and cinnamon and cook over low heat until heated through - roughly 3 minutes.