Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in a magazine and had to try it. Delish! It's super simple, and it's a great way to get your kids (and picky spouses) to eat their broccoli. Also, it's lower in carbs for those watching their diet.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken in greased shallow casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli.
- In a bowl, combine soup, mayo, milk and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This has a good flavor, and it's very easy to make. I think next time though, I won't add any salt. It already has a lot of sodium from the canned soup. I prefer bigger pieces of chicken and broccoli than the chopped pieces the recipe calls for. I sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top for a more golden brown color..
This recipe is very good. Nice on a rainy day.
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe. It was easy to put together. It was very creamy. I think I will try serving it over rice next time. Thank you for the recipe.