Recipe by Pinay0618
This is my current favorite guilty pleasure - I love making this for myself when the boys aren't home for supper, and I get leftovers for lunch for the next few days too. Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box tuna, helper creamy pasta flavor
- 1 3⁄4 cups hot water
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- chopped peanuts, flaked coconut or raisins, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10-inch skillet, stir together uncooked Pasta, Sauce Mix, hot water, milk, butter, chicken and curry powder. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken). Sprinkle with peanuts.