Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kosher/Meat - Gluten Free - No HFCS - Fast Recipe for busy Moms - use organic ingredients, this is my daughter's favorite dish and always a big hit.
- Wash chicken thoroughly and place in a large microwavable casserole dish.
- Place molasses and warm water into a 2c microwave safe measuring cup or bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to allow molasses to mix easily.
- Add ketchup and smoke flavor and mix thoroughly. If you like a kick add hot sauce.
- Pour BBQ sauce mix over chicken evenly.
- Place chicken with cover into microwave oven and set on high for 15 minutes.
- Open casserole and re-arrange chicken, nuke for another 15-20 minutes making sure chicken is cooked to the bone upon removal - times may vary depending on wattage of oven.
- Remove casserole dish, uncover and broil in oven for 5 minutes to brown skin. Watch carefully not to overcook.
- Suggest serving with parve baked potato/sour cream recipe.