Recipe by Juenessa
This dessert is impressive and simple. You can eat it as is, or serve with vanilla ice cream on top.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Easy and delicious. I took this out of the oven, left for about 30 minutes, and when I returned home, it was gone! Thank goodness I tried a piece before I left. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (half of 17.3-ounce package)
- 3 medium golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (or 3 tablespoons sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold pastry on parchment paper.
- Using tines of fork, pierce 1/2-inch border around edge of pastry, then pierce center all over.
- Arrange apples atop pastry in 4 rows, overlapping apple slices and leaving border clear.
- Brush apples with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Brush melted jam over apples.
- Bake tart until golden, about 8 minutes longer.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.