Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so tasty and they have no animal products!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1⁄4 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and add them to the flour mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Easy recipe. I used coconut milk instead of water. It was delicious.