1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Shepherds Pie
This is a quick and easy casserole I made up. It's great for people on the go. Everyone I have made it for has enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (18 5/8 ounce) can Campbell's chunky ready to serve vegetable soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant potato flakes (any flavor)
- butter (according to potato flake directions)
- milk (according to potato flake directions)
- 1 -2 cup cheese, shredded (I like monterey jack and cheddar.)
- 1Prepare potato flakes according to package directions, using 1-2 packages depending on how thick you want them to be on top of casserole.
- 2Mix ground beef, vegetable stew, and mixed vegetables in large mixing bowl.
- 3Layer ground beef/ veggie mixture on bottom of large baking dish.
- 4Spread layer of potatoes on top of beef mixture making as thick as you would like.
- 5Top with 1-2 cups cheese according to taste.
- 6Bake at 350F 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and casserole is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Shepherds Pie
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's chunky ready to serve vegetable soup