1/4 Photos of Quick and Easy Sausage and Cheese Muffins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I'm from the country and throughly enjoy breakfast food at any time of the day. These are so quick and easy and they satisfy my craving for breakfast food, but I can give some to Pop for his breakfast at work. They're also great for kids, as they are muffins - just right for little hands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brown the sausage and drain well.
- 3Mix in milk, soup, and sage. Stir in the Bisquick just until moistened.
- 4Fill greased muffin cups. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 min (depending on your oven).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Sausage and Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3539.1
- Calories from Fat 1966
- Total Fat 218.4 g
- Saturated Fat 77.9 g
- Cholesterol 356.5 mg
- Sodium 10145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 101.9 g