1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Pizzas Kids Love
Chef #183236's Note:
These little pizzas are great for busy kids or for those hanging out in front of the t.v. on a weekend night. Mom' like them too because they are easy to make and a great food item to get the kids to help with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g can generic refrigerated biscuits (8 count roll, do not use butter flavor, makes them too greasy)
- 283.49 g jar pizza sauce (pick your favorite)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese
- 1 diced onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml mushroom, pieced
- 8 black olives, chopped
- 354.88 ml browned sausage, drained and patted dry
- 59.14 ml flour
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Using a rolling pin, gently roll out each biscuit to about 4-5" across on a lightly floured flat surface.
- 3Line muffin tin with each biscuit and gently press into mold.
- 4Insert 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold.
- 5Sprinkle 3 TBSP of sausage into each mold.
- 6Sprinkle 3 TBSP shredded cheese into each mold.
- 7Insert 1 TBSP each of the onion and green pepper.
- 8Place the equivalent of one olive into the mold, about 3/4 of a teaspoons Insert another 2 TBSP of pizza sauce into each mold on the top.
- 9Gently fold over excess biscuit dough onto the top of each pizza.
- 10Bake 300 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pizzas Kids Love
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 930.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g