Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my recipe for pizza sauce that is very quick to make, and also quite tasty.
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes (give or take)
- 14.79 ml dried oregano (give or take)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Heat a small saucepan to medium or medium hot.
- Pour olive oil in the saucepan.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for 15 seconds.
- Add the tomato paste plus one 6 oz. can worth of water, and stir till smooth. Add the oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat through.
- Use hot or cold!