Recipe by *~*Chef Emily*~*
A very easy and yummy soup. NOTE: you can remove the meatballs, and subsistute vegetable broth for chicken broth, like I do, since I am a vegetarian. This recipe came from Woman's World (I believe)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) canfat-free low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, combine: pasta sauce, 2 cups of water, broth, beans, meatballs, and frozen vegetables.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 minutes.
- If desired, stir in 1/4 cup chopped parsley and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.