Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When you're in a hurry and hungry, this is quick and easy to throw together with just some basic ingredients readily available in your pantry.
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French-fried onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In 1-1/2 quart casserole dish, combine soup, milk, mustard, and pepper. Stir in macaroni and 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Top with onions, if desired. Bake an additional 5 minutes more, or until cheese melts.
The whole family loves it. Even the kids!