Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spicy falafel-inspired patties that are healthy and easy to make. The mixture can be refrigerated or frozen to cook later.
- 16 ounces chickpeas
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons red curry powder
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 dash onion salt
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in blender/food processor to achieve a thick paste.
- Shape into patties, adding a splash of water to the mixture if too dry.
- Cook the patties in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes or until golden on each side.
- Serve on pitas or wheat bread.