Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Partly inspired by a roommate and my own need for something sweet without much effort. Of course very easy to adjust for servings. 1 half sandwich is plenty for one person, but I won't blame you if you want a whole one.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread (I've been using 7 grain, but you can use whatever)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon oats (optional)
- Toast the bread to your liking.
- Spread peanut butter on the toast, then honey. Scatter chocolate chips and oats.
- Fold over on itself and pour yourself a glass of milk. Enjoy!