Recipe by Monica Livesay
This recipe is requested weekly at my house and thats fine by me! It is so cheap and quick to prepare, but it tastes like it was a lot of work and feeds a crowd. Adults and children both love this one. I serve it with rolls or garlic bread and am out of the kitchen in a flash.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions in 5 quart Dutch oven or pot (non-stick works best). Drain well and return to pot.
- Add pizza sauce and mushrooms; stir well.
- Separate pepperoni and add to pot.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted and is heated through.