1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Apple Dumplings
I received this recipe from my MIL. I love it because it is very quick and easy to make and when it is just the 2 of us, I can cut the recipe in half and use the other 4 crescent rolls for our rolls for the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 2Wrap each apple piece with a piece of crescent roll.
- 3Place in a baking dish that has been greased.
- 4Bring orange juice, sugar, butter and cinnamon to a boil and pour over apples.
- 5Bake until brown, approximately 35 minutes.
- 6Spoon juice over apples occasionally while baking.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Apple Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 546.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g