Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mexican White Bean & Roasted Tomato Salad gave me some inspiration for this quick-and-dirty version. The dressing can be any one you like, but my favourite is mustard vinaigrette.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 big onion
- 600 g tomatoes
- 1 kg white beans (canned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g soft goat cheese
- 100 ml your favorite dressing
- Clean and chop the garlic and onion.
- Wash and quarter the tomatoes.
- Cut the cheese in small bits.
- Heat the beans slowly.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onions and garlic ca.
- 3 minutes.
- Increase heat and add tomatoes.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately with coarse, crusty bread.