1/1 Photo of Quesadillas in a Jiffy for One - Got Soup?
It was one of those days where the kitchen was a little bare so I had to be creative somehow. I am usually picky about fresh ingredients verses canned but I took a shot of creating quesadillas with soup & it worked well according to my awesome hubby, my personal food critic:-)
My Private Note
large q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strain the soup for a couple of minutes until well drained.
- 2Place the strained ingredients into a medium bowl.
- 3Mince, olives, onion and chili pepper. Combine it with strained ingredients as well as a small amount of grated cheddar cheese (approx. 3 TBSP).
- 4Place filling on half of each wrap leaving room around edges for cheese.
- 5Add more grated cheese on top of the filling and near edges. Approx 1/4 cup each (the cheese will act as glue).
- 6Add a little oil to a baking pan. Fold wraps and place on pan. Add more oil on top and use your hand to smear the oil over the entire wrap.
- 7Bake in toaster oven or regular oven at about 400 degrees until wraps are a little brown (shouldn't take but about 8 minute so keep your eye on it).
- 8Cut and serve hot. Another option is to wrap in foil before heating/browning in the oven so that it can be heated/browned later.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadillas in a Jiffy for One - Got Soup?
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: