Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
While making meat cakes one night I accidently open the wrong can and came up with this mixture. The Golden Mushroom soup gives this time ol' comfort food a wonderful flavor.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- favorite spices
- 1 can campbell cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can campbell condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 can milk
- Combine Hamburger, onion, and favorite spices.
- Form Hamburger mixture into 1/4 pound hamburger patties.
- Fry Hamburgers in an oven proof skillet till juices run clear.
- Remove hamburgers, drain fat from skillet.
- Mix Soups and milk in skillet, heat till hot, return hamburgers to skillet.
- Ensure each burger is covered with gravy.
- Put skillet in a 350 degree over for 30 minutes.
Yummy!! I will definately make this again. This is a new family favorite.