Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely little open-faced fresh radish sandwiches on French bread or sourdough, with cream cheese and herbs. Slightly adapted from Rose Tea Cottage.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh radish, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 8 slices French bread (or sourdough)
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the butter and cream cheese mixture on bread slices.
- Arrange sliced radishes on top.
- Sprinkle the snipped chives on top and enjoy.
Perfect! Whole wheat sourdough bread from a local bakery, organic radishes from our CSA box, herbs from the garden, Oregon-made Nancy's cream cheese, butter from a local farm. Served with Recipe #26710, hard boiled eggs and Valencia orange slices for a most delicious yet easy weeknight meal. Thanks for posting! Will make again very soon!