1/3 Photos of Pvw's Garlic Citrus Chicken
Proud Veteran's wife's Note:
This is the first time EVER that I wrote down the measurements, and wrote the recipe down that I made up in the kitchen. My husband and kids really liked this quite a bit so I've made it a few times. I've never tried it as a marinade but I'm sure it would work well! I also have not tried just putting everything (except the butter) in a pan and baking but I'm pretty sure it would be great that way too! I really hope you enjoy as much as we do! Also we use thicker chicken breasts, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix orange juice, orange zest, garlic, pepper, salt, honey and olive oil. You can cook right away or cover and refrigerate for about an hour for a more intense flavor.
- 2Rinse and pat dry your chicken with a clean paper towel.
- 3In a pan melt butter over medium high heat.
- 4Brown chicken in the butter on both sides then add the orange mixture to the pan.
- 5Cover chicken and cook until the juices run clear.
- 6Remove lid and turn the chicken so the sauce coats each chicken breast. The sauce will thicken and caramelize, and the garlic will stick to the chicken.
- 7Plate and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pvw's Garlic Citrus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 479.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 25.4 g