Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
My Aunt gave me this recipe. I knew it had to be good because she's a wonderful cook. Children and adults love this. Easy and unique.
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soften butter
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbox Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook dates, milk and pecans until thick.
- Line crackers on cookie sheet.
- Put a dollop of mixture on each cracker.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 30 mins and cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese together,top each cracker with this mixture.
- Put in fridge until set.
- Makes 38 crackers.