Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Aunt gave me this recipe. I knew it had to be good because she's a wonderful cook. Children and adults love this. Easy and unique.
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soften butter
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbox Ritz crackers
- Cook dates, milk and pecans until thick.
- Line crackers on cookie sheet.
- Put a dollop of mixture on each cracker.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 30 mins and cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese together,top each cracker with this mixture.
- Put in fridge until set.
- Makes 38 crackers.
I made these yesterday. I question the baking time...30 minutes. The crackers were to brown, almost burnt, but the topping was tasty.
These were kinda rich for me, but they were soooo good. I didn't have any dates on hand and I halved the recipe. I have found that if I have cookies layin around, I tend to eat them. I shared them with my neighbor and she liked them too.