Aunt Helen's Eggnog
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs (or the equivalent Egg Beaters egg substitute)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 quart milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- alcohol (optional)
- Beat together eggs, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in milk.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- If you are adding alcohol, rum, brandy or bourbon are the traditional choices.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY