- 45 ml smirnoff no. 21 vodka
- 20 ml sour raspberry liqueur
- 20 ml blue curacao
- 5 ml lime cordial
- 180 ml cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 -5 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-chill vodka in freezer. (Recommended: Pre-chill all ingredients instead of using too much ice; which can dilute the drink).
- Pre-chill large/9 ounce wine glass in freezer.
- Add about 4-6 ice cubes into the wine glass.
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, lime cordial, and cranberry cocktail.
- Stir or shake gently and serve.