Recipe by lets.eat
This recipe was found at an ice cream site. If you are concerned about stains use white grape juice and if desired, coarse white sugar and white jelly beans.
- 1 (6 ounce) canpurple frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
Topping ingredients (if desired)
- additional vanilla ice cream
- purple jelly beans
- purple sprinkles (from Halloween) or purple sugar (from Halloween)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place grape juice concentrate, milk and lemon juice in a blender and blend for 1 minute. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. If desired top with a small scoop of ice cream and jelly beans and/or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.