Top Review by ChipotleChick
Pretty good. I used graham crackers instead of the nilla wafers, and I put 2 layers into 12 individual cupcake tins. My kids loved them; my husband and I thought that they were OK.
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, Ground
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1 cup Neufchatel Cheese mixture; add pumpkin, remaining sugar and spices to remaining Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- Mix well.
- Layer half of pumpkin mixture and half of Neufchatel cheese mixture over crust; repeat layers.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350f 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill. 10-12 servings.