My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Combine Neufchatel cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Reserve 1 cup Neufchatel Cheese mixture; add pumpkin, remaining sugar and spices to remaining Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Layer half of pumpkin mixture and half of Neufchatel cheese mixture over crust; repeat layers.
- 7Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 8Bake at 350f 55 minutes.
- 9Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 10Chill. 10-12 servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g