Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Oct '04 issue of Family Circle
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan with nonstick spray.
- For Streusel:.
- Combine coconut, pecans, baking mix and light brown sugar.
- With fork, stir in melted butter until mixture is evenly moistened; set aside.
- Prepare cake:.
- In large bowl, combine baking mix, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, eggs, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- With mixer on low speed, beat 30 seconds, scraping down sides of bowl till blended.
- Beat on medium for 3 minutes.
- Evenly spread cake batter into prepared pan and sprinkle streusel evenly over cake.
- Bake at 350°F for 30- 35 minutes, check with toothpick.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack, dust with powdered sugar just before serving.
- Makes 24- 2 1/2 inch squares.