- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute (such as Equal)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar sub, mix well.
- Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate till serving time.
- this is good used as a spread on cinnamon bagels, toast or any quick bread you like.