Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pumpkin Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine sugar and spices for cinnamon coating and set aside.
- Add flour, spices, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Cream sugar and butter. Add egg and beat well. Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix again. Add dries to wets and mix ’til combined. Do not over mix.
- 5. Make balls of dough (I use a small cookie scoop for this process), roll into balls, drop in cinnamon sugar topping, and roll to coat. Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten a bit with your hand.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before removing from tray and placing on a cooling rack.