Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my favorite childhood memories. Dad would make these and all of us would eat them so I finally asked mom and dad how to make them. These are just approximations so add more salt or oil to your liking. These are so tasty!
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds (washed and dried)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Mix seeds with oil and salt.
- Bake 250 degrees until crisp.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- May need to add additional salt.
- ** I think you bake them maybe an hour, just watch the seeds as your baking since you stir them every 15 minutes anyway.