Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. Per 3/4 c. serving: 197 calories, 4.7 g fat, 10.1 g protein, 28.7 g carb, 3.2 g fiber, 14 mg cholesterol.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk and water to a boil over medium heat.
- Add in pumpkin and salt; stir using a whisk.
- Lower heat to low and gradually whisk in polenta.
- Cook polenta 1 minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and sage; stir until cheeses melt.
- Top with shaved parmesan--serve immediately.