From Cooking Light. Per 3/4 c. serving: 197 calories, 4.7 g fat, 10.1 g protein, 28.7 g carb, 3.2 g fiber, 14 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, bring the milk and water to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Add in pumpkin and salt; stir using a whisk.
- 3Lower heat to low and gradually whisk in polenta.
- 4Cook polenta 1 minute or until thick.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and sage; stir until cheeses melt.
- 7Top with shaved parmesan--serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Sage Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 658.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: