Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great autumn pasta dish
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup spinach, thawed and dried
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- Mix cheese pumpkin, nutmeg and salt.
- Use wonton wrappers for pasta, 4" x 4" is standard size.
- Layer 1 4" piece on lightly floured surface
- While making keep unused pasta moist with tea towel so it is easy to work with.
- Place 1 1 /2 tsp pumpkin mixture in center and top with another 4" piece.
- Seal with pasta wheel or a fork, allow to dry on towel 20 min turning once.
- Boil in plenty of salted water (about 1/2 tsp) about 3 -4 minutes. Remove carefully and place drained pasta in serving bowls or plates.
- Top with your favourite sauce I like a white sauce mixed with diced tomatoes and fresh basil.
- You will have extra filing which can be used again or frozen depending on how many you are making.
- Serve with salad.