Chef at Heart's Note:
A great autumn pasta dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cheese pumpkin, nutmeg and salt.
- 2Use wonton wrappers for pasta, 4" x 4" is standard size.
- 3Layer 1 4" piece on lightly floured surface
- 4While making keep unused pasta moist with tea towel so it is easy to work with.
- 5Place 1 1 /2 tsp pumpkin mixture in center and top with another 4" piece.
- 6Seal with pasta wheel or a fork, allow to dry on towel 20 min turning once.
- 7Boil in plenty of salted water (about 1/2 tsp) about 3 -4 minutes. Remove carefully and place drained pasta in serving bowls or plates.
- 8Top with your favourite sauce I like a white sauce mixed with diced tomatoes and fresh basil.
- 9You will have extra filing which can be used again or frozen depending on how many you are making.
- 10Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g