- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup other artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup fortified soymilk or 1⁄2 cup rice milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, milk, and raisins.
- Mix completely.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove from baking sheet with a spatula and place on a rack to cool.