A nice seasonal treat, simple and quick to make. Can use it as a pie filling if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pudding and milk and beat with whisk until mixed.
- 2Fold in pumpkin and spices and combine with pudding mixture.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip.
- 4Refridgerate 30 minutes before eating.
- 5Serve alone or with crumbled gingersnaps.
- 6*Variation- Can use for a filling in a gingersnap or graham cracker pie crust.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pudding Perfection
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
fat-free cool whip