Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy no cook mock pumpkin pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla pudding mix (do not substitute yogurt)
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin or 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl; stir until smooth.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
The author warns not to substitute yogurt for the vanilla pudding mix, be careful Ladypit :)
I made this with fat free yogurt. It is one that I eat normally and do like the taste of, but.... This pudding had a very bad flavor. It had a funny after taste as well. As I'm not sure if it was because of the yogurt I don't feel comfortable giving it stars. I would suggest trying this with regular (non fat free) yogurt if that is something you eat.