I had some leftover canned pumpkin from making another recipe so I made these up! They have a spicy kick to them. I hope you like them!
- 4 -5 pork chops, center-cut thin bone-in
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons honey, pref. raw-thick type
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped fine (about 1 rib)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl; mix pumpkin, honey, Lawry's, red pepper flakes, ginger, allspice, cider vinegar, broth, and celery.
- Melt and spread the butter in an 8X11 glass baking dish then place pork chops in it.
- Pour pumpkin mix over the chops.
- Bake chops for 30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.