- Clean the seeds out of the pumpkin and cut the meat in small pieces.
- Peel the oranges and the lemons and peel off the white membrane.
- Cut the oranges and lemons in pieces and remove all seeds.
- In a big cooking pan, layer the pumpkin, and the fruit with the last layer being pumpkin.
- Sprinkle the sugar over all in the pan, put a lid on it and let it set in a cool place for one night.
- Cook the pot for at least 30 minutes so that the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour into canning jars and seal them good.