Pumpkin, Pine Nut, and Honey Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 23cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, ginger and cinnamon together.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the honey and beat again.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a spoonful of the flour mixture with each.
- Fold in the rest of the flour, the grated pumpkin and pine nuts. Spoon into the cake tin and level the top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly pressed. Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix the icing sugar with 1.5tsp water and drizzle on top.