Pumpkin, Pine Nut, and Honey Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 23cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- 2Sift the flour, ginger and cinnamon together.
- 3Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the honey and beat again.
- 4Beat in the eggs one at a time, adding a spoonful of the flour mixture with each.
- 5Fold in the rest of the flour, the grated pumpkin and pine nuts. Spoon into the cake tin and level the top.
- 6Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly pressed. Cool on a wire rack.
- 7Mix the icing sugar with 1.5tsp water and drizzle on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin, Pine Nut, and Honey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 354.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g