1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pepper Monkey's Note:
This recipe reminds me of thanksgiving! You could sub these squares for pumpkin pie they are so good. You'll need a 9x13-inch pan for these squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml oatmeal
- 118.29 ml finely chopped walnuts or 118.29 ml pecans
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 99.22 g box butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix all crust ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3You may want to pulse your nuts on the food processor to get them even finer for a more uniform crust.
- 4Press crust mix into an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Try to spread it as evenly as possible.
- 6Beat eggs in the same bowl used for mixing the crust and mix in all remaining filling ingredients.
- 7Pour over crust and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for an hour and serve with whipped cream.
- 9Also yummy served warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 71.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix