Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is the same as my other pumpkin pie but converted for the crock pot.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml pumpkin, fresh is best
- 177.44 ml honey
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 314.66 ml rice milk, can use regular also
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter
- You have a choice to make: You can put the graham cracker crust on the bottom or the top, I like to put the graham cracker crust on the top.
- For the crust melt the butter in a pan, remove from heat and mix in graham crackers until all is combined well.
- If you want the crust on the bottom then place the crust in the crock pot now.
- In large bowl mix 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, honey, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, milk, allspice, cloves and eggs until well blended.
- Pour into crock pot.
- If you choose to put the crust on top then cook the pie for 2 hours on low.
- Now spoon the graham cracker mix on top and cook for 2 more hours on low.
- If you put the crust on the bottom then cook the pie for 4 hours on low.
- Pie is done when toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature then refridgerate.