Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was originally meant for elementary students, but this recipe serves 2 (students). I haven't made it yet so I can't say if it really makes enough for 2 adults. If you want the recipe for 25 students, go here http://agweb.okstate.edu/fourh/aitc/lessons/extras/recipes/pumpie.pdf Use a quart-size freezer ziploc bag to mix it. Also, they say to add more pudding or milk when done to get the desired end-result consistency of pudding.
- Combine the milk and instant pudding in the bag.
- Remove the air from the bag and seal it.
- Squeeze and knead with hands until the mixture is blended—about one minute.
- Add the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger.
- Remove the air, and seal the bag.
- Squeeze and knead with hands until blended—about two minutes.
- Place 1⁄2 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs or a ginger snap in the bottom of 2 small cups.
- Cut the corner of the bag, and squeeze pie filling into the cups.
- Garnish the cups with whipped topping.
- To make mini pies, skip step 7 and then squeeze the filling into the pie crusts.
When ur doing the pudding u can use french vanilla pudding mix