Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy addition to French Toast that makes a difference!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Mix well the first 5 ingredients.
- Melt the margarine on a griddle ( 1tbls per 4 slices of bread).
- Dip the bread in the egg batter, about 2 seconds each side or it gets too soggy.
- Fry on the griddle. Use a lower heat so the outside doesn't burn but the inside isn't soggy.
- Serve with syrup or fruit topping of choice.