- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix well the first 5 ingredients.
- Melt the margarine on a griddle ( 1tbls per 4 slices of bread).
- Dip the bread in the egg batter, about 2 seconds each side or it gets too soggy.
- Fry on the griddle. Use a lower heat so the outside doesn't burn but the inside isn't soggy.
- Serve with syrup or fruit topping of choice.