A yummy addition to French Toast that makes a difference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Melt the margarine on a griddle ( 1tbls per 4 slices of bread).
- 3Dip the bread in the egg batter, about 2 seconds each side or it gets too soggy.
- 4Fry on the griddle. Use a lower heat so the outside doesn't burn but the inside isn't soggy.
- 5Serve with syrup or fruit topping of choice.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 212.4 mg
- Sodium 459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g