Recipe by Yvette Foster
This is a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and has a wonderful creamy taste and texture.
Top Review by SallyCooks
I love this dip and have made it several times. I serve it with cinnamon graham cracker stix. At first some are hesitant to try it, but once they do, they are loving it!!! I do add about 6 oz. of cool whip as I like it a bit fluffier. Next time, I will consider cutting the recipe in half as it makes quite a bit of dip.
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups 10x confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces containers Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer on low speed, blend the pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and confectioners sugar and blend with mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the cool whip and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with ginger snaps or cinnamon graham crackers.