- 2 1⁄2 cups pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain whole milk kefir
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry oats
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 10 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 10 tablespoons agave nectar or 10 tablespoons honey, works well
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and dry 10 Pint sized Ball jars, lids and rings. Into each jar measure 1/4 C pumpkin, 1/4 C kefit, 1/4 C Scotch oats, 1/4 C coconut, 1 Tbs Flaxseed, ground, 1 Tbs Agave Nectar, 1/4 tsp of each spice. Close with lid and ring. These keep well for a few days in the refridgerator. These also freeze well indefinatly.
- Breakfast in a Jelly jar make a quick, nutritious breakfast hot or cold!